FortGunZ Community Forums and Downloads
Join www.alphoni.com -- This site is down! 5/4-2011
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Fort GunZ today! Enjoy your stay in game and at forums!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Download?
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:25 pm by kutaapboy

» >>> GameMaster Application by kiluwa321 <<<
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm by Fort

» Fort Gunz Closed.
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:25 am by kiluwa321

» FORT GUNZ RELEASED!!!
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 1:31 pm by qwerty16

» NEW FORUM!
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:18 pm by Fort

» Fort - Sig
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 7:01 am by Fort

» nightrider's sigs
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 am by NightRider

» NightRider's GM Application
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:53 pm by Fort

» irawwrdarrens Forum Moderate App
Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 8:05 pm by NightRider

Post here your funnest Joke's.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pain
Forum Moderator
Pain

Post here your funnest Joke's. Empty
PostSubject: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 pm

here is one, A blonde and a brunette are driving down the highway in a convertible. The brunette knows that she's speeding so she asks the blonde if there's a cop behind them. The blonde looks behind her and sees a cop and tells the brunette. The brunette then asks if his he's got his lights on. The blonde replies "Yes...No...Yes...No...Yes...No"

This is a nice one to..

A blonde went to a hair dresser's one day, listening to a walkman. The hair dresser asked her what she wanted, and the blonde replied, "I need to get my hair trimmed, just make sure that you do not take these headphones off." The woman looked at the blonde, surprised, but did as she was told. While she was brushing the blonde's hair, she accidentally bumped the headphones, knocking them to the ground. As she bent down to pick them up, the blonde fell over, onto the floor. The hair dresser was very confused. She picked up the head phones and listened. This is what she heard..."breath in...breath out...breath in...breath out..."!

This is my favorit.

A police officer stops a blonde for speeding and asks her very nicely if he could see her license. She replied in a huff, "I wish you guys could get your act together. Just yesterday you take away my license and then today you expect me to show it to you."

This is one of the best!

A young blonde was on vacation in the depths of Louisiana. She wanted a pair of genuine alligator shoes in the worst way, but was very reluctant to pay the high prices the local vendors were asking.

After becoming very frustrated with the "no haggle" attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the blonde shouted, "Maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator so I can get a pair of shoes at a reasonable price!" The shopkeeper said, "By all means, be my guest. Maybe you'll luck out and catch yourself a big one!" Determined, the blonde turned and headed for the swamps, set on catching herself an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper is driving home, when he spots the young woman standing waist deep in the water, shotgun in hand. Just then, he sees a huge 9 foot alligator swimming quickly toward her. She takes aim, kills the creature and with a great deal of effort hauls it on to the swamp bank. Lying nearby were several more of the dead creatures. The shopkeeper watches in amazement. Just then the blonde flips the alligator on its back, and frustrated, shouts out, "Damn it, this one isn't wearing any shoes either!"
Back to top Go down
iRawwrDarren

iRawwrDarren

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 am

Theres a ship that Santa and a Smart Blonde is on . The ships crashes into a iceberg. Who survives? No one they both dont exist

Also ._. If your black No Offense i heard this from my friend.
Why cant Black People Swim? cuz shit dont float <~ Sorry If i Cursed
Back to top Go down
Pain
Forum Moderator
Pain

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Dont say that... Lead is.. Yes he is...

Here is another one
A man and his wife go to their honeymoon hotel for their 25th anniversary. As the couple reflected on that magical evening 25 years ago, the wife asked the husband, "When you first saw my naked body in front of you, what was going through your mind?"
The husband replied, "All I wanted to do was to fuck your brains out, and suck your tits dry."
Then, as the wife undressed, she asked, "What are you thinking now?"
He replied, "It looks as if I did a pretty good job."
Back to top Go down
Fort
Fort Community Owner
Fort

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:05 pm

To much text :S Cant read !
Back to top Go down
http://fortcommunity.tk/
Banned Lead

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:02 am

A girl from 7 years, is playing at the swing...

then the PEDOBEAR ARRIVES..

you can figure the rest out... O.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am

*Sarcasm Laugh*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post here your funnest Joke's.   Post here your funnest Joke's. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post here your funnest Joke's.
Page 1 of 1